Friday, July 29, 2011

{ Big changes are afoot }

On Monday August 1st, this blog, and my website, are changing... to a new name, a new brand, a new domain, and a new blog.  I do hope you will all come with me, I love having so many of you follow along what I post here.

So, what prompted the change?

Well, after I got {another} nasty shock of one day seeing my business name again replicated {just two words switched around to make it different enough to register} , I thought to myself 'how do I switch it up and make myself unique?  I really love the Sweet! component of my name - the rest was really just a descrptor of what I offer... then it hit me, it's not about what I offer, it's about who I am.  This business and what I create is really all about me (as are all small/micro businesses all about their owners)... and the new name came pretty much about about 5 - 10 minutes of throwing abround different combinations of words - what do you think?


So, that's the new name... this is the new website:



Please come along and check it out... the new blog link will go up over the weekend, and I'll post it here, so those of you that follow along now, can do so on the new blog as well {at least, I really hope you will!}

Thanks everyone, I look forward to seeing you on the new blog - and you can catch me on facebook too!

4 comments: