Friday, July 2, 2010

Stewart Leishman Photography - Wedding Cakes Melbourne

Yesterday I had the pleasure of working with an outstanding wedding photographer, Stewart Leishman.  Together we colaborated on an equisite photoshoot of some upcoiming Spring wedding cake designs...

Stewart was able to capture the pictures that I saw in my heart - I can only imagine the feats of splendour that he captures when shooting a wedding.  He is a lovely person, and I am really looking forward to working with him on future projects.  Stewart has a chef background, and I love good photography, so we had a great commonground to meet on; he knows his chops and what will work and what won't in terms of producing the best images possible.
You can check out Stewart Leishman photography here, and while we wait for those cake images to spring forth, here are some teaser shots for your veiwing pleasure...



No comments:

Post a Comment