Sunday, November 28, 2010

| Sweet! Cupcakes and Treats | Wedding Sneak Peek |

This weekend in Melbourne the weather was just awful if you were getting married.  Fabulous for trees, not so much for Brides.  We had storms and rain and thunder and more rain, and HUMIDITY.  Oh, and did I mention the rain?

One of my brides this weekend was being photographed by Vanessa at Wildberry (see below for more of Vanessa's amazing shots)... and here is a sneak peak of what she managed to capture in between all the rain!

The bride had a selection of sweets for her wedding picnic - one of our new cookie garlands, featuring the couple's sayings of "love me - hug me - kiss me", some chocolate fudge cake pops, coconut ice, and vanilla bean sugar cookies.

Thanks for the preview Vanessa, can't wait to see the rest of the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment