Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{ Little Wed Hen Featured Interview }

There is a new blog on the wedding list, Little Wed Hen, run by the lovely Stephanie Campisi.  I was very furtunate to be interviewed by Stephanie for a feature on LWH, and it was good enough to run over three installments, which I am pretty happy about!

I think I sound like a bit of a nit on part 1 (let me know what you think!!), but 2 and 3 is definteily more like the 'real me'!

Head on over to Little Wed Hen and check it out - you can follow along on facebook too!


1 comment:

  1. Loved the interviews Juli! You come across as the very knowledgeable artisan that anyone in the cake (& dessert!) world knows you are, not a nit, so you needn't worry! You're definitely a great inspiration to this young business owner =)

    ReplyDelete