Saturday, October 9, 2010

| Sweet! Cupcakes and treats | Open for Business |

Well, finally it's happened, my little fledgling store has spread its wings and opened for business!

I am going to be adding some wonderful, gorgeous new cupcake papers in the next week, so keep a look out for them - they will be available in regular, mini and a special size too, perfect for packing up edible gifts in - so stay tuned!

Also, the website and the blog have both had a facelift today - hope you like it!

You can get to the storefront both on the blog (the page link is right under the header), or on the website, to double your shopportunities!  If you want me to stock something in particular, please drop me a line to let me know...

I will be adding some gorgeous vintage-inspired sparkly toppers in the coming weeks too, just in time for Christmas party season!

Stay tuned next Friday the 15th for my launch of our 2010 Christmas collection - this year, it's all about 1950's vintage style.  Think pink, white and aqua, with sparkles to boot!

Well, that's it, just wanted to stop by and say hello, and thank you for following along!

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment